Student achievement and advanced mastery of academics is at the heart of Uplift Mighty Prep.
Our core studies focus on hands-on, project-based learning to provide a framework for developing students who are college-ready, college-bound leaders. We also believe in:
Our core studies are based on the highly acclaimed International Baccalaureate ("IB") program and the CSCOPE curriculum. This provides the underlying framework for our scholars' education because:
- Employing dedicated, caring teachers committed to scholars' success.
- Providing leadership opportunities for scholars and parents
- Nurturing life-long friendships and mentors
- Its rigor reinforces a culture of high expectations and prepares students for competitive university work by creating informed American and world citizens.
- In contrast to test and drill approaches, preparation occurs through thoughtful, time tested and well researched practices.
- The instructional approach is inquiry-based; before students are asked to memorize content, they are asked to frame questions so as to place subjects in a context.
Our goal is to create educated informed college ready and college bound American and world citizens. Our core studies include comprehensive education in the areas of math, science and technology; arts and humanities; and world cultures.
And through all our work, we are committed to partnering with both parents and scholars to ensure success.